Orthographic cameras are not currently supported
- Out of the box, very simple, no complicated settings
- You can control the color, intensity and depth of Fog.
- Support URP and SRP, even on URP without any additional settings
- Compatible with Unity Fog
- Support Android, ios, Windows, Mac and other platforms
- Support Unity2017 and later versions
Long-term support, if you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com, we will respond quickly.
No settings are required, just create a new shader, and then add a shader: “AppsTools/Fake Fog”
Create a new Plane object in the scene and assign the shader in the first step to this Plane. You can refer to Demo
Next we will explain some parameters:
Fog Color: Represents the color of the fog. The Alpha value is effective. It can be used with Intensity to determine how the Fog behaves at close range.
Intensity: Represents intensity Fog information
Thanks for watching, let’s use your imagination!