- Good visual performance of Ambient Occlusion, currently does not support URP and HDRP, mobile platform can be used, but requires certain performance consumption, support ios and Android
- Support Ambient Occlusion color adjustment, depth adjustment, distance adjustment, and range adjustment.
- Support adding blur to make Ambient Occlusion look better
- Support different quality adjustment options
- Happy and ready to use, very simple, no complicated operations
- Support all versions of Unity2018 and later
If you have any questions, please contact the email: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours at the latest for long-term support.
1.Create a new scene, then select the camera, and add the SuperAmbientOcclusion component to the camera, as shown in the figure:
We provide some simple parameters for adjusting specific visual performance.
Color: Used to adjust the color of SuperAmbientOcclusion, you can fill the synchronized color to the colored position.
Is Blend Color: Whether to blend colors
Radius: Represents the range interval, the larger the area affected, the larger the area
Max Radiu Pixels: Differences will be made on the pixels in the sampling interval. The larger the pixel, the more even the distribution.
Declination: Indent the overall sampling, which is also the scope of sampling
Intensity: Represents the intensity of Ambient Occlusion
Complex Rebound Affect: used to amplify the scope of influence
Far Dis: The maximum distance that Ambient Occlusion can affect
Min Dis: The minimum distance that Ambient Occlusion can affect
Clarity: If blur is turned on, this value will affect the clarity of blur
Super AO Quality: stands for quality, the higher the quality, the more complicated the calculation
Jitter Info: Jitter pixels, you can choose 4 or none.
Noise: represents the calculation method of noise processing
Variance: variance calculation rules
Blurry Info: colse will turn off blur, other options can choose the range of blur
thanks for watching