- Support complete particle scaling, comprehensive functions, out of the box, very simple
- You can choose to scale the Mesh object and SkinMesh object together
- Support pause, play, stop function
- Support resetting to the initial appearance after multiple zooming. Even after many times of scaling (larger or smaller), it can be restored to its original appearance.
- Support save as Prefab, you can save them as an independent individual.
- Detailed and good documentation
- Support all versions of Unity2018 and later
- Cheap price
Long-term support, if you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com" title="firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com, we will respond quickly
Note: The particles in the video are not included.
- You need to select a GameObject in the Hierarchy window or Prefab in a Project. Note that when multiple objects are selected, the child and parent cannot be selected together. You can only select one subject, or multiple subjects together.
- Select in the menu: Tools/AppsTools/VFXScale, the plug-in window will open. The window will mark how many objects you have selected. To avoid misoperation, please check carefully.
3.Whether to include Mesh and SkinMesh? The selection bar allows you to zoom in and out of the sub-object model inside the particle effect. But it should be noted that if the model is scaled, sub-objects (including particles) will also be affected by this scaling, please pay attention to use.
- We provide 6 buttons for everyone to use, including zoom the selected object, save as, reset, play particle effects, pause, stop, etc.
Thanks for using