X Paint is a drawing tool developed using Unity.
New content is under intense development.
No bugs have been found yet.
- Supports stylus, as in the video, initially supports 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity.
- Can scope UI and SpriteRenderer.
- Support adjusting the size, sharpness, and alpha information of the brush to precisely control the brush.
- The pattern stamp tool has been implemented.
- The eraser tool has been implemented.
- The style of the brush can be adjusted, and the brush can be customized. You can use any graphics instead of brushes. No matter what color.
- Support WebGL, Android, IOS, Windows, Mac.
- Support all versions of Unity2017 and later, long-term maintenance.
- It’s super easy to use, it only takes two steps to complete the deployment. All API calls only need one sentence of code to be implemented. No complicated settings.
- Support all rendering pipelines, URP, SRP, HDRP.
- High performance, no need to worry about anything, everything is left to us.
This is just the beginning, we are developing more features, and all content is updated for free.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply very quickly.